An overview of my profile, achievements and experience.
Please contact me for more details.
I am a technology professional with strong consulting and business management skills. I am known for creatively bridging the capabilities of emerging technologies with client needs in developing new solutions, I thrive in creative environments and seek to develop my career with forward thinking teams in transforming the future of procurement, supply chain and broader business operations.
Recent roles have included leading IBM’s design and innovation teams in building solutions based on Watson, advanced analytics and RPA. I have also directed a technology start-up called CognitiveScale in the use of AI and blockchain. I’m driven by my passion on how we will use the new technologies being developed in how we transform our profession and redefine the value we deliver.
I am currently open to opportunities starting October 2017.
- Developed the first AI application in B2B purchasing, the Watson Buying Assistant.
- First to successfully apply Watson Analytics in procurement and payables.
- Designed the first AI and blockchain based digital signature concept.
- Led the design and delivery of the largest BPO client innovation programmes using Design Thinking.
- Implemented a rapid GTM strategy for a new business unit which secured revenue in the inaugural quarter of the business and drove a profitable P&L.
- Part of the core team in securing ~$150m of new revenue for my organisation.
Design and Innovation Leader, IBM Global Business Services
As part of a new role and team at IBM, I was responsible for bringing together IBM’s new technology developments (IBM Watson, IoT, RPA and Analytics) with IBM Design Thinking in developing innovative solutions for consulting and BPO clients.
Director / GM, Cognitive Procurement
Managed the cognitive procurement business unit within this start-up AI company, responsible for market research and development, business strategy, go-to-market and sales.
Principle Solution Consultant, EMEA
Led the local solution consulting team across Ariba’s source to pay and analytics solutions responsible for strategic accounts from sales through to implementation and delivery support as required.
State of Flux
I started my professional career at State of Flux, a niche supply chain consulting firm, I was responsible for delivering procurement technology and managed service programmes to large multinational clients.
Sir John Cass Business School, City University London, UK
BSc Business and Finance
Result: 1st class honours
Cardinal Wiseman R.C. Secondary School and Sixth Form College, Middlesex, UK
A Level result: ABB, G.C.S.E. result: 6 A*-C